Cloud Computing & Hosting
Cloud hosting involves a virtual network of servers, allowing you to develop and run your own applications on your hosting provider’s infrastructure. This means forgetting about the hardware, and all the hassles that come with it. No more procuring, installing, maintaining, patching, scaling, or replacing—you get all of the IT benefits, without the IT responsibilities. Like any kind of outsourcing, hosting allows your business to operate more efficiently with reduced exposure to risks. The best part about a cloud environment is that you only pay for what you use.
Cloud Hosting Benefits:
- Saves resources spent setting up and configuring operating systems and devices
- Scales automatically with built-in clustering and responds when traffic surges
- Reduces capital expenditures since you consume resources as a service
- Provides instant access from anywhere to the technology and applications
- Increases profitability with a pay-per-use access.
- In the event that a server fails within our cloud, our load balancers will automatically detect the failure and send traffic to the fastest available server. This means even when a web server is down, your site will continue to load.
- With a clustered cloud web hosting you will be able to scale your account as you grow and have access to resources that your dedicated server would not be able to provide you because of physical limits. Our system will automatically scale with your demand and that's the only time you'll pay more for hosting too!
- It's common to see server loads in a single-server environment affect every customer due to a few users -- whether this is legitimate traffic such as being listed on Digg or malicious. With our clustered cloud technology, we're able to distribute traffic to several dozen servers to handle the traffic versus just a single-server. When we feel that our cloud needs more power, we simply add another server on-the-fly.